In this sense, Spanish Institute guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Spanish Institute for Global Education.
- CIF: B-91968933
- Address: Avda Luis de Morales 32, 4ª Planta, Mod 6
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: spanishinstitute.net
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, Spanish Institute will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Spanish Institute will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes regarding the that will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: Spanish Institute will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
- Spanish Institute will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that Spanish Institute takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse spanishinstitute.net it is not necessary that you provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that Spanish Institute manages with
Spanish Institute informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from Spanish Institute, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact Spanish Institute and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of those data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the treatment of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by Spanish Institute is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: Spanish Institute requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your queries. For example, Spanish Institute uses that data to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: Spanish Institute requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- The data you provide to Spanish Institute will be located on the servers of Evidalia Web SL, with address in Valencia, Spain.
- There are other purposes for which Spanish Institute processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on Spanish Institute’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
Spanish Institute will process your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will Spanish Institute use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data treatment
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that Spanish Institute processes are:
- Identifying data.
Conservation of personal datapersonal
Thedata that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to the use they make of advertising cookies.
When browsing spanishinstitute.net non-identifying data can be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
Spanish Institute uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to Spanish Institute is correct, complete, exact and current, as well as keeping it duly updated. As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Spanish Institute is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.